Thursday, September 7, 2017

No clay til at least Friday


Well, that is no new clay. Thank you, sculpeyproducts.com. NOT

Anyway, yes I still have some clay, I'm not completely out. But I don't really have any more translucent, horribly low on both white and black. Which are all necessary for the translucent canes tutorials I had in plan.

I have my big desktop right now in full maintenance - it has to be done from time to time and considering how huge it is in terms of memory, hard drive, and all that, might take a while before it's done.

So, as soon as it's done I'll do something for you with the clay I still have. Just no translucent canes.

This leaves me time right now to work on things that need to be finished. I'll be posting photos in a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.