Friday, September 8, 2017

Good news


Well, my clay is in town and the tracking shows "out for delivery" so it will arrive sometime today. As the UPS site says "Friday before end of day". I hope it doesn't mean 11:59 pm haha

I finished the last tutorial on malachite jewelry for my sponsors - this one is a bracelet cuff with faux malachite on a base of faux (well yes, faux, encore faux, because it's polymer clay) so faux met
al mokume gane. It's a poem in gold, with a delicate chain fastening.






As soon as I upload that (which shouldn't take more than 15 minutes total) I will start working on part 2 of the mokume gane tutorials. The methods of stacking, layering, etc. I decided that Hidden Magic deserves a separate video for itself. In this one I will show you various methods of constructing the layers - and of course, deforming them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.