Sunday, August 20, 2017

Watch out for bad Premo translucent!!!


You all know I've been having some issues with Premo lately. Now there's a new one. Premo translucent that looks like White Translucent but is hard as heck and less translucent than Kato.

That's why you haven't heard from me. I've had to re-do everything I had done with this darn clay because at the moment of baking, there was no translucency. Of course, Polyform's customer service would say "nothing wrong with it" so I'm not sure if I should even bother.

This is how it looks. If you see a big package of translucent that looks too white to be true, don't waste your money on it.

bottom one much lighter than top one

moved them around to show it's no light play. left one still much lighter than right one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.