Monday, August 21, 2017

MIA

Sorry I kind of got MIA. Dr. appointment this morning (actually XRays on my hands). managed to finish the tutorial for today though, despite all the setbacks with the faulty translucent Premo.

Right now I am very decided to finish re-arranging and cleaning the house, finishing my pieces and putting them in the store. I am sorry but I have a mild degree of OCD and having things all over the place stresses me out to no end. I am not the kind of OCD to have to have everything aligned and all that, but I can go only for so long with things laying around where they shouldn't be. For example, for me the kitchen table is for dinner. Having pieces of jewelry laying there for days on end because I didn't get around to resin them is horribly stressful.

No worries, I will still be posting some tutorials. But I am still trying hard to recover from all the setbacks I had in the last two months (or more?) due to fatigue. I am slowly starting to catch up but if I don't straighten stuff and finish what is supposed to be finished I will go nuts. I am already extremely irritable because of this.

Ok, enough whining haha. So, tomorrow morning I have another dr appointment (this time is shots in my spine) and then I'll have another dr appointment on the 25th. This week is dr week. I usually do this, when I have to have a lot of dr appointments I try to cram them all in one week. That way I'll have the whole week messed up, but just a week. So this week less creativity and mostly elbow grease work.

I did start the next tutorial though. And a short "tips" one that I hope to finish for tomorrow. I don't promise that there will be more than that at least until Saturday.

I think that the thing that really made me say "enough, stop and fix this" was the fact that I had a special kind of glitter that i had found only at a seller from Hong Kong for a special project. Took three weeks to get it. And now I can't find it. I am afraid that in the hurry of straightening a bit the kitchen table I might have just thrown away the envelope without checking if there was something in there or not.

So yes, Not sure how often I will post this week, but please bear with me. Once I get back on track and my house looks human again, everything will be much better.

Until then here's Seamus chilling with his rat toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.