Sunday, July 16, 2017

How to clean your pasta machine video

Well, that's for today. And of course, the live event that will be recorded and posted.

I have again a ton to work on. I have to remake the necklace for the lady as they failed to give me proper measurements and it hits somehting on her port. So you'll be able to purchase the one I posted yesterday on the blog.

I started also working yesterday on a piece that does NOT involve resin (ha!) that I had dreamed about the night before last. Calling it "Serengeti", here it is


So, I will be doing a little work then start conditioning my clay and get ready for the live event. See you all later!

2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Macchina per fare la pasta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.