Monday, July 17, 2017

Youtube issues

Well, it seems that Youtube has serious issues this morning.

I had the surprise, when I landed on my Youtube page, to see a "an error occurred. Please try again" message. Didn't think much of it and clicked Reload. Well, this is when I started freaking out. I checked my other channels, the same thing. It shows all over board "0 subscribers".

Then I realized I can't access any of the channels I subscribed to either.

Then I tried on another browser. Same thing

Started scouring the net.

It seems it's a worldwide serious mess-up. Everybody is freaking out. Especially the people with millions of subscribers because, well, that's their livelihood. Every hour of youtube being down is money lost for them.

This happened about 30 minutes ago. I sure hope they fix it soon.

I will be taping whatever I have to tape and clean house. Will update later and hopefully they'll solve this issue soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.