Friday, July 28, 2017

Full day but no free tutorial today

I managed to finish the entire tutorial for sponsors/Patreon patrons. Divided in 7 parts, so facebook wouldn't hiccup, but it still did at part 6 which was longer than 5 minutes. Well, quite a bit longer.

What is the most irritating is that I started uploading it, no message of "'ello this is no good", but after an hour and a half, upload stops and I get the message that the codec is wrong. I said "ok" and started re-working the codec, but then I looked and saw  that it had the same encoding as the other 5 parts.

So it's the length. Uhhh. Re-editing the last 2 parts to make them into 3 parts. Hopefully it will go smooth.

And hopefully I won't fall asleep. I did manage to not fall asleep all day! and it's past 5:30 pm! This is a small victory for me.

I guess I might have to make a charm tutorial. Gayle Thompson did a few charms a little while ago - if I'm not mistaken, a ladybug, a bee and a green caterpillar. They are all cute, but I kept thinking that the caterpillar would look awesome in a tall hat. I kept pestering her about making it with a tall hat and today she said that I should do it.

Right. It's about sculpting. Like I needed any kind of challenge for that! haha. So I might make a small tutorial with a "Hat on the cat(erpillar)".

I also thought of including the varnishing technique Elizabeth asked me about in the bracelet tutorial but then I realized that 1. it would make it way too long. and 2. this is actually a tutorial that should be by itself. 

Ok. Back to editing those videos before I fall asleep.

Here's two photos (as good as I could get them with my crappy phone) of tiles that are part of the bracelet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.