Saturday, July 29, 2017

Tile bracelet tutorial finished

Ok sorry for that. Apparently the blogger app is just for reading and publishing, not for editing.

Anyway. Just a short note.

The tile bracelet tutorial is ready. I will make a short presentation video about it on youtube. This is a paid tutorial, otherwise you have to be one of my sponsors or Patreon patrons to have access to it. It will be available soon in my online store as a paid tutorial. It is made with two different pearlescent canes, with a pattern that continues from one tile to the other, all around the bracelet.

On a different note, I am now starting a public tutorial on a very versatile jelly roll cane.

Here the tile bracelet photos. I tried to take photos of the whole pattern wrapping around the bracelet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.