Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Carnelian today

I first must weed-whack the dog run, otherwise Whisper soon won't be able to get past the tall grass to go do his business. I need to do it now, because we are facing a streak of extreme heat, as in 101F forecasted for Friday. Not sure how this will affect the whole polymer clay thing. Considering the fact that usually the A/C is not able to go more than 25 degrees below the temperature outside, it is possible that it will be too warm in the house to work on the polymer clay without having to put it in the freezer every 10 minutes.

I am planning on the carnelian tutorial today. I didn't do it as soon as I woke up because I can't see the proper colors in artificial light.

The watercolor/torn paper tutorial is on halt right now because of the fact that I ran out of black polymer clay. So anything involving black polymer clay will have to wait until the 1st - unless you feel generous enough for a few bucks donation :)

After the carnelian, it all depends on how warm is in the house. I can do easily the color choosing tutorial, and I also have in plan a short one with a few more trips and tricks (including how to pack your jewelry for shipping) and another one that deals with fashion trends and the creation of polymer clay jewelry.

Will update this in a little bit.

12:44/
Carnelian is finally in the oven. I will be cleaning the alcohol ink stains from my fingers and then start editing. But those pieces will need a bunch of sanding that's for sure. I doubt the Pardo will come up ok. I know Premo will, but Pardo seems to have issues with the red pigments.

Update 2:25.
Got to take the whole process from the start. Doesn't look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.