Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Feather cane part 1 - realistic feather - owl feather imitation

Almost finished taping. Just waiting for the sample piece to be baked. This is a "natural" or "realistic" (however you want to call it) feather cane.
Part 2 will be with decorative jewelry-style whimsical feather cane.

Will update in a bit with the teaser photo and then with the video link after it will be uploaded.

Got to do a short errands trip first though. But it's early enough for me to be able to get everything done in less than an hour and that will still leave me enough time to upload before noon.

Update 2 pm

Sorry. I had to redo the whole thing. I messed up. I don't want to talk about it lol.

Anyway, here it is




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.