Saturday, May 20, 2017

Hollow beads

Yes, yes, I know, I've been talking about the "dimension and distress" tutorial.

But, considering that it's chilly and the barometer still holds in areas that are uncomfortable for me so I'm still in quite a deal of pain, I might actually work on two tutorials today. I don't promise I'll post both of them today though.

I've been watching a number of tutorials on how to make hollow beads.  And I think I can add my two cents to that, just a bit of knowledge that I got through experimentation and experience. Who knows, maybe some of you might enjoy it. How does "hollow pod with seed inside" sound?

Ok I'll start working on the "dimensions and distress" tutorial now.  Probably show the technique on a couple tiles, a bead or two and a pendant.

Will update later during the day as usual.

12:10 (ish) update

Oh well. I did the hollow beads tutorial first. Just because the other one takes a while. You know me, I must have pieces already done, then pieces that are half done, before I start the tutorial. That, and the editing takes the longest.

OTOH, 1 hour 8 minutes upload duration for a little bit over 7 minutes video. I am seriously going to look for some solutions for that today. I found a couple open source converters and recorders that are special for streaming and live recording with optimization for the web. I guess we'll have to wait and see how they work.  The Stormtrooper can take whatever I throw at it.

 2 pm update. It's up.




2:50 update.

SCULPEY HAS A 40% OFF SALE!!!

https://www.sculpeyproducts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.