Sunday, September 3, 2017

Live today and other stuff

I woke up as usual at 4:30, and by 5:30 had enough coffee in my system to start working. I am finishing the "silver" set with faux malachite that will be part of the faux malachite tutorial that you will be able to find in my online store.

Then I will make the faux malachite necklace tutorial for my sponsors.

Then take a short break

Then get ready for the "clay with me Sunday" live.

After that it depends. I might be falling asleep, or I might be able to still be awake and work on stuff.

I decided to do the enamel tomorrow morning. I am afraid that if I try to do too many things this morning I'll be too tired by the time the "Clay with me Sunday" rolls around.

I promise to write longer and more informative posts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.