Thursday, August 17, 2017

Late posting - tutorial and more

I am so sorry I didn't post until so late in the day. But I got some good excuses. Haha

Got this tutorial done early this morning


Then I started fighting AVG. It used to be awesome, but then it just got bigger and bigger and more and more annoying. And when I finally had enough of it interrupting me every 5 minutes asking if I wanted to "upgrade" (read "buy our super expensive shit) and interfered with my work - because every time that pop up was showing up, while I was typing, it would get the clicks, of course, on "purchase". So I decided to remove it.

If you think it's easy to remove AVG once it's in your system, you are so wrong. This shit is worse than a virus. I won't uninstall the way a regular program does. Nooooo, it leaves all kinds of crap behind. AVG offers you a "removal tool" that I am sure removes what you can see and hides better what you can't. Once I "removed" AVG my laptop got crippled. It would read some "drivers need updated" and keep restarting. Those drivers? Some virtual shit AVG left on the machine. I've been trying to clean my machine for 2 days with no avail yet. If I reinstall AVG, the laptop suddenly doesn't restart and doesn't see any drivers that need update.
These people should be sued big time


Then I also had to go to Hobby Lobby get some clay, as I was really really low o n white, translucent and black. It's like I eat those colors for breakfast and dinner, really.

Also got a wonderful present in the mail. One of my sponsors sent me tons of things. I mean, TONS. Mica powders, clay, texture sheets, all kind of paints, glitters, books, CDs, gosh, more than that, probably hundreds of dollars worth of stuff. Including Pardo. Sculpey Studio and Sculpey Light! Most of my secret wish list is fulfilled. 

I need to stop fussing with the laptop for a little bit and rearrange the "office room" - more like the polymer clay workshop room, lately. 

I cried. I really cried to see all those beautiful things that someone sent me.  

Thank you, Chanelle. You can't imagine how much this means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.