Monday, July 17, 2017

What a Monday

So first Youtube gets all wonked up. They fixed it.

Then as soon as I was fixing to hit the "record" button on today's tutorial, my whole day gets turned upside down. See, the local power company does free weatherization on houses with low-income owners. They were supposed to come tomorrow. So I had planned on shooting two tutorials today, clean house, mow the dog run, and be ready for a day of no working on anything tomorrow.

Instead now everything is upside down, I won't be able to shoot or post for quite some hours, and I have no idea if I won't be too tired by the time the people leave.

Grrrr. And I have in plan some absolutely gorgeous ear rings. With a play on translucent and pearlescents and stuff. Double grrrr.

Update 10:30 am.
They only did the assessment today. Yay. Back to making the earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.