Saturday, July 22, 2017

Watercolor/torn paper tutorial

Finally done and uploading.

I need to clean and package some stuff, after which I will be going out with my BFF - and another stop at Hobby Lobby to get more clay (using that 40% off coupon on 8 oz bars so we can use two coupons).

After I'm back, and rest a bit, if I feel good enough and I'm not too fatigued I will do the base pieces for the tiled bracelet for the private group. If I am too fatigued then I'll do it first thing in the morning tomorrow. I want to be able to finish the tutorial on applying the special cane on it and post it in the group by the latest Tuesday.

Will update later as usual.

video is up


I finally got home. I think I will take a short nap and then see if it's too hot to work in clay or not. If it is. I'll probably work on the narrated part of the "color choosing' tutorial.

Ain't that awesome when you got choices?

I'll also write more after the nap. Got stuff to say. Probably new post






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.