Sunday, July 23, 2017

Sunday - live event and more

Well, I guess I spent most of the time yesterday afternoon/evening napping. After I straightened a little the house, I just couldn't help myself and just kept dozing off for a couple hours at a time, until I would wake up either due to pain or due to certain spoiled brats who managed to "cuddle" (read: box me in between themselves) until I couldn't move. I woke up shortly around 2 am but was able to get back to sleep.

I decided though that until the time comes for the live event, I will not do any tutorials or anything, I really do need to work on cleaning up, and that means finishing some pieces of jewelry, taking photos for uploading, packing them, because being a mild OCD person when it comes to tidyness it started stressing me out the way there's so much stuff everywhere.

As a forewarning, I will do a destash soon. Will make a short video about it and then make a new category in the facebook store. I have loads of pendants and beads all over the place that were made during all kinds of experiments. They look really great and pretty but there are too many of them for me to start setting up with cords and all that. I'd rather focus on making more concept jewelry, and I am sure there are many out there who would enjoy wearing them or - in case they're venue vendors - having something extra to sell, or just keep them to put them together for gifting purposes.

I have about 5 necklaces that all lack one piece in order to be put together. A few pieces that need resining. A few that need varnish. A few pieces that need just that - be put together.

I did start working on the "color theory" tutorial though. It will be mostly photos and narration (of course with making sure the CC is correct).

After the live event, I will bee baking and finishing the piece in a small update video, as usual.

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and see you in a few hours at the live event!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.