Thursday, July 13, 2017

Pretty mokume gane tutorial for you today and more

So, I was up early and was ready to do it relatively fast. Well, it didn't involve any baking either so...


That more than a week of me being in one of my fatigue episodes really put me behind even more than I thought. On the other hand, I do not dare to push myself out of fear of pushing myself straight into another fatigue episode.

I have pieces that I didn't finish putting together. And if for some there is a very valid excuse - either the orders for the various parts I need (i.e. cords and fastenings) either didn't arrive yet in the mail or are waiting for the 1st of the month for me to have money to order them, for other ones there is no other excuse except me not getting around to do it yet.

The thing is, the fatigue episode has gotten me behind not just in the polymer clay area, but in everything. I'm almost caught up with laundry, Managed to mow the front lawn but still have the back yard and dog run - and unfortunately that can only be done early in the morning, due to the heat. But early in the morning is also the time when I do the tutorials the best - or work, for that matter. If I have to handle that weed-eater for an hour, my hands are pretty much busted for the day. I can't use a regular lawn-mower so I mow with the weed-eater.

I didn't yet get around to vacuum the house. I know, right? It's been almost 2 weeks. I can barely believe it myself, because I have a rather pronounced OCD when it comes to cleanliness. Which makes things, otherwise, not so bad, because you can not really notice it. Unless you sit on the carpet and get Conor hair on you. I did manage to mop the kitchen and dust around though.

What I am trying to do now though is to get a few tutorials done so I can just schedule the posting, that way for those days I can just focuseon everything else and finally catch up with stuff.

Oh yes I didn't finish packaging things for the store either. That is the main reason I didn't finish uploading. I dont' want things to get sold and then have to frantically search the house for proper packaging so it doesn't look like crap wrapping when it reaches the buyer. Meh. OCD.

Also, I posted the winners for the 1,000 subscribers contest. I'll make a separate post for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.