Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fell asleep again and got behind

So yeah, yesterday I fell asleep again around 6 pm. Slept relatively soundly - with a few bathroom breaks - til 5 am. Woke up in pain but fairly refreshed. So if it's like this, that means that if I do that, I only waste half a day sleeping instead of 2/3 of it.

Anyway, yesterday I managed to get TWO public tutorials done, not just one. One got published, the other one is scheduled for 12:30 CDT. It's on the mica shift technique.

Still working on the sponsor tutorial. I want it to be PERFECT lol. I hope to upload the first part today. I might have gotten a little bit too complicated as I am trying to make two bracelets at the same time. One is using the beautiful spiral cane, with matching ear rings, the other one a different pattern.

Also trying to wrap up a few pieces I want to show in my "June retrospective" video. I decided - I said so in my last video about this - to make a video at the end of each month about what I did and what i'm planning to do.

So. Back to work. I really need to finish stuff before 2-3 pm when it's getting real hot again. They say that Friday we'll see a little bit of cooling off. I sure hope so.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.