Saturday, May 27, 2017

Late but not so late

Late on posting here that is.

No I didn't do yet the "whole piece" tutorial. The glaze is not finished.

I did make a new tutorial though. It's uploading, probably at least 2 and a half hours considering it's Saturday and the video is just a smidgeon under 15 minutes. I'll post the teaser photo in a little bit, as soon as it gets cold enough to get out of the oven and get some varnish on

I have to clean some, then do some grocery shopping - and probably will buy a few bricks of PC too.

We are supposed again to have very nasty (a.k.a. tornadic) weather today, waiting for the 9:30 update on that from the best weather man around here.

Will update later, as usual.

Here's the teaser photo. Yes, it's a fancy lightswitch cover:

 

Ok, tutorial is up






Update 3:20-ish

So most of the stuff is out of the way. I DID get a couple of bricks of souffle black and white, in the hopes of starting to work on the "wonky checkerboard" tutorial. I do need to clean around a little bit, but the main issue is that my hands are killing me. No, it's not the cervical spine issue, it's the bast of thumb osteoarthritis issue. I can barely grasp anything. It started actually yesterday afternoon and it just got worse and worse. The fact that we are expecting those tornadic storms this afternoon (any minute now, actually) is probably the cause. I'll take it easy.
If this whole journey to hell that is cancer treatment taught me, was that you must take it easy, and what you can't do today, just don't do it, you'll try another day. Because if you try and push yourself it will take you anywhere from 3 days to one week to recover and then you REALLY won't be doing a darn thing, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.