Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Destash February 6. 2018


Destash packages, each package cost is $20, cost of shipping for small flat rate box is $7.05, so a total of $27.05 PLEASE READ BELOW IF INTERNATIONAL BUYER:

IMPORTANT: for international buyers, the cost of shipping is, unfortunately, much higher not just $7 but $23.50. I am sorry and I apologize but I don't control the increased costs of international shipping - I am not a big company to get discounts for shipping extensively. This cost is for regular Global Priority, the cheapest option, and it can take from 1 to 3 weeks to receive the package, depending where on the planet you are located.
So if that doesn't bother you and you still wish to purchase one of my packages, please contact me. I will send you an invoice through Paypal and as soon as you purchase I will mark the package as "sold"
Also be aware that I need to physically go to the post office to mail your package. As I am disabled, I rely on my best friend to give me rides, so I wouldn't be able to ship international until Saturday February  10.

Now on a lighter note, of course I will add the usual "goodies" I always add on these destashes :)
Thank you for your purchase!

1. "Tribal" package

sold

2. Big beads

Sold

3. Gemlover's (faux malachite)

Sold

4. Gemlover's (amethyst and heart cane)

Sold

 5. Gemlover's (amethyst mother of pearl)

Sold

6. Cane lover

Sold

7. Under the sea

Destash over, please wait for next one

8. Delicate blue
Sold

9. Celtic
Destash over, please wait for next one

10. Flower girl

Destash over, please wait for next one

11. Colored game

Sold

12. Artsy

Sold

2 comments:

  1. I would love to buy ittem No. 5 but when i click on the buy-button it doesn't work for me. please contact me: info@joachim-erfkamp.de

    I always loved and admired Your work,
    Joachim from freezing cold Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.