Friday, September 22, 2017

faux turquoise nugget beads and more


If you didn't manage to see my tutorial yesterday on youtube, here it is:



The nugget beads will be part of the necklace with the focal bead with blue background. Obviously, lol

Found online a company that makes leather stamping things. Not very expensive (walmart carries them too, so if you search on google shopping, or straight on walmart, you'll be able to get them for cheaper). They make all kinds of stamps, all kinds of models, and if you didn't know, the stamps for leather are deeply etched and the lines are very clear, so they're about the best that can be on polymer clay. Check them out. The company's name is Tandy Leather.

I'll have to swing by the Dollar tree and get a couple of shakers for the Sunday live. I'll be posting the necessary materials here in a jiffy, on the discussion board on my youtube channel as well as on the live event created - which I will share on my facebook page.

Slowly making way with the website. I am not happy with the overall design, but that might have to wait a day or two so I can start fiddling with the template. Right now I am more interested in what I am installing. Almost done setting up the image gallery, comments and a few other modules.
You will find soon sections in which all my youtube videos are grouped by categories, each with a small article attached, so you can find even more information than on the youtube tutorial.

If you follow my page on facebook, you know I have a dragon with a broken foot in the "emergency bay". Friend has this absolutely awesome wall decoration, one of the handsomest dragons I've seen. Some mishandling (which would be easy to happen as it's so HUGE) resulted in a broken foot. So I'm fixing it. Drill holes, put pins in, JB Weld and some loctite, 2 parts Apoxie and then some acrylic paint will make it so you won't be able to tell.





Maybe I'll post today one more tutorial. Not sure. We'll see. Got a lot on my plate and my hands are still hurting.

When I got the shot in the right wrist last month it was fine, and it helped. The shot in the left wrist though... it's still mighty bruised and not only I didn't get any relief, it actually hurts worse.

This is how the wrist around of the base of  my thumb looks like now. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.