Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Today's tutorial - Kalyana effect explained

So it still has about 1 hour to upload. For tomorrow, it's already uploaded and scheduled the Stroppel cane tutorial - actually both Stroppel canes with variants.
After which for Friday (I'm not done yet with it) will be two pieces made with each of the Stroppel canes (one of them with a variant)

The cane caps from TinyPandora.com are supposed to be delivered Friday, so I will do Friday afternoon the translucent "floating" Tsunami cane and a piece with it.  That will be uploaded for Saturday.

After which I will be taking a few days break - of course we will have the live event on Sunday at 2 pm CDT - but I need to catch up with stuff.

If I get the ok from the enamel manufacturer, I will upload the testing and review video too.

In the mean time, for next week:

I just got in the mail the Sculpey clear (yay!) and a few colors and samples from a not so known mica powder and glitters company. These pigments are fairly general use and the company does a lot of business in body painting, but I am sure that they will work wonders on clay - they already told me they have one other polymer clay artist who is using them. And the colors! OMG the colors they have! You will see.

Until then they sent me 2 glitter samples, one very fine and delicate and pink with iridescence, and the other one is a dream in blue - the glitter is of various sizes, but the blue is absolutely fabulous.
Pardon the quality of the photos, the new camera is not supposed to get here until the 18 so I'm still stuck with taking photos with my crappy phone.

Feast your eyes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.