Sunday, August 6, 2017

Some beautiful art finds

First of all thank you all for being there for the live event, it was a hoot! I just wish the chat was sound, I wouldn't have so many problems keeping up. It is so heart warming for me to see more and more people coming to be with me, it already feels like a meeting of friends.

Now, on this post, I just wanted to share with you a few of my discoveries I made while searching to make sure that what I intend to present wasn't already presented by someone else.

Now, you probably know more of these beautiful blogs than I do, considering the long break from art I took, but hey! you know what? Think that right now I'm like a child discovering the world. I've been a hermit for quite a few years and lived in pain and sadness, now I'm out and can only marvel at the beauties I discover. So please enjoy with me.

This French artist - she has some of the most beautiful mokume gane works I've seen. Also, the blog is 11 years of work worth. Plenty to feast your eye on beauty. And lots to learn from.

Another artist with beautiful work and she knows Jeff Dever!!! Personally!!!! OMG! Sorry but he is rapidly climbing towards the status of God of all delicate and wondrous things made out of Polymer Clay in my world lol

Also, someone definitely inspired themselves from polymer clay art when they created the print for this dress.




Pretty isn't it? I would love to get clothes with prints from my works! You know my spiral jelly roll mokyme gane technique, wouldn't that one be absolutely fab?

Look at the 3D effect on this! I've been mulling over something like this.

Ok done for now. I'm tired and I think I need to lay down a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.