Friday, July 7, 2017

Uploading.

Ok, first tutorial finished is already uploading. Now I'm wrapping up the second - need to put things together, as they're finally baked, varnished and dried - then I'll finish editing and I'll upload two more. The next two will be about "Bargello-ed canes" and "Ancient brocade effect using 'hidden magic' technique".

Also started to work on the second paid tutorial (I called it "the butterfly effect") and continue to work on the raku one.

I hate it when these episodes hold me back and make me be behind my schedule.

In other news. I got 3 new colors of pearl-ex -thrilled about that; finally managed to get a more decent texture sheet, not a big one, just the Celtic designs of Lisa Pavelka. Waiting for gold and silver sheet to arrive in the mail and also some foils. And I didn't even start on moving the store on facebook.
So much to do so little time.

Here's today tutorial. Well, hopefully just the first.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.