Sunday, July 2, 2017

Live event today & more

I am getting ready for the live event today.  I almost finished conditioning the clay - still have to do the white and the translucent, but I will do that after I do the once-a-week deep cleaning on the pasta machine.

Remember, this live event will be recorded and after youtube processes it, will be posted. So even if you miss it, you will be able to watch it later. Sometimes though youtube may take a day to process it though, so you might have to wait a little. 

I will do the "keep positive "video after that. Then work on the tutorials for next week. Well, until I get too tired.

I hope you all are ready for the live event. I will be "working several looms at the same time" so to speak, because I want to show at the same time how to work on various types of gemstones, so no matter which kind you have prepared to work with today, you will have the opportunity to get to see what advice I have on how to embed gemstones in your pieces without having to use glue.

See you in a little bit! I will post the link to the recording after it uploads.

Here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.