Saturday, June 24, 2017

Pods

It is uploading.

Sorry I'm posting so late. Been very busy, also went on a short "girls' night out" (well day out) with my BFF. We ransacked Big Lots.

I am almost done with the Raku necklace and the other one. Well I have no idea how to call it. The "Ocean" still needs the jellyfish and corals. And I need to wait for the 1st to get the leather strings and other stuff to finish the African one.

I narcolepsied a little early last evening so...

Btw. Look at these dolls. Look at them. Oh. Em. Gee.
No, I am not going back to dolls. My hands don't allow that. It's one thing to mess up a bead, and another for your hand to twich and destroy what you've worked for a day.

Lutsenko dolls

Here's the teaser until the tutorial uploads. I will upload the "1,000 subscribers" event after that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.