Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I'm working

I'm not sick, I'm not lazy, I'm working, lol

Sorry for the late posting, but I've been up since 5 and busy busy busy. I am trying to catch up with a couple of projects I have - one is almost ready. I will start taping soon a tutorial with making a piece with one of the faux aquamarines. It will be Cherokee beads style.

I finally managed to order the last things I need for making a faux boulder opal. Well, I know Ludmila Bakulina just made one, but you know, I had this in my plans. For a while. So, sorry but I will make it. My order says it should be here in a week, so....

Maybe by then I'll do the faux opal. I mean, regular opal. I know I got so much in plans for the tutorials, but from time to time I do need to work on some of my own stuff. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've only posted one new thing in my store in ages.

So, I'll post later. If I finish the tutorial I'll post at least the teaser if I don't manage to upload it today. And I'll post photos of the finished pieces.

One of them has ground coffee mixed in the clay. Haha. It smells good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.