Monday, May 15, 2017

Redone a tutorial

I went ahead and re-did the Bargello tutorial. I got many messages and emails from people asking me if I could make the video better.

Well, I can't. Everything kind of went wrong that day. I first chose the wrong setting in the recording, as in wrong type of file. File that my video editor couldn't handle. So I had to "translate" it. Some quality got lost. Then I didn't realize that youtube likes certain types of files better than others, and the type of file I saved the video in, Youtube has the habit of making "choppy". Even if the video before uploading looked fine - and even if I download it again from youtube it looks fine - you need to watch it in super-HD for the least choppiness.

So I decided to make a new one, now that I know what to use.
Also, I'm still looking for a used computer desk to make it "tutorial space", that would allow me to actually edit my videos sitting down instead of standing up - as now I'm using my existing computer desk for tutorial working space. And working space in general.

I am uploading a little video as I'm typing this, and as soon as it uploads I'll add it to the end of this post.  Just about the finds I had in stores lately. Shows that one doesn't have to spend hundreds on texture sheets and stamps and stencils, and serendipity might make you find something that can be used as a stencil when you went in the store to get olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.