Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Late tutorial today

I will have to post today's tutorial later in the day.
Busy morning, I woke up at 4, I need to go help my BFF with some personal issues. Will be tied up til around noon, so I won't start on it until maybe 1 pm. So probably you won't see a tutorial uploaded until at least 5 pm CDT - considering youtube's "speedy" uploads. I'll try to make a short one so it wouldn't take that long.

Will update later as usual.

6:40 update. Excellent news, my embossing pens have arrived. So definitely the tutorial for today will be the Tiffany one.

I've also been thinking on a different technique for enameled cloisonne. I'll have to test it first.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!

 

Update 2:15 pm. Hardest part of the Tiffany/stained glass tutorial finished. Now just baking them and do the "magic part". Short break while they're baking. 
Why don't I edit video while the pieces are baking you ask?
Because i have to turn stuff around and then back again - and I don't feel like it. I will edit once I'm done with everything.

Tutorial up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.