Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Dragon's eye

No idea what's up with me posting late on my blog in these past few days.

Anyway, as usual, late in posting but not late in work. I did most of the tutorial for today, just got the back and finishing touches to do after it bakes.

I decided - with Game of thrones season 7 starting soon and all the hype, that I, like a self-respecting die-hard fan of GoT, have to make my small contribution to the hupe, right?

So today I will upload a tutorial on how to make a dragon's eye pendant. No, not my old style ones, a new design. The old style ones already got stolen and people made tutorials about how to make them... lol

Anyway. It's going to take a while for it to bake as it's relatively thick and I want it to be sturdynot fall apart. I can assure you that it's pretty.

This afternoon I will just keep working on my other pieces. Maybe I'll post a pic or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.