Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Book Review: "400 Polymer Clay Designs: A Collection of Dynamic & Colorful Contemporary Work "


This book is an absolute delight. Art piece after art piece, in the most diverse styles possible, in a way, it is also a history of polymer clay. Great names of the polymer clay art, from Nan Roche to Barbara McGuire to Kathleen Dustin to Sandra McCaw - and many many others - take you through a journey of inspiration and delight. Pieces made in imitative techniques, pieces inspired by the Art Nouveau or Art Deco movement or by the carvings of the neolithic man, alien looking plants by Jeff Denver, Kathleen Dustin's handbags, figurines, tables, decorative objects, canes like you've never thought a cane may look like before, exquisite jewelry - you will be hooked for hours.

A must have.
You can find this book in my Amazon Influencer store, click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow another great book recommended by you Kalyana, I can't tell you but somewhere in my books I purchased a book you suggested during your video Tutorial, I wish so that you had had a link to it so you could Received a Monetary gain from it Kalyana,You are
    such a wonderful artist,I Very much enjoy all of you YouTube
    Tutorials,Thank you, For sharing. posed by:LLGarner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I fixed it, you can find now a link at the end of the article that brings you to my Amazon Influencer store Books section - I get a few cents commission on what sells there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.