Sunday, May 28, 2017

Cherokee beaded bracelets

Ok late again to blog this morning. But the same as yesterday I was busy actually making a tutorial. Well, not really a tutorial, as it's the first time I do this. I was looking at some photos a friend had sent me  - from a pow-wow - and I went "ha! I wonder if I could do a cuff inspired from those Cherokee loom beaded ones with a controlled Bargello?"

So I did. It's not perfect, with all my calculations, I need one more calculation, when I cut the strips. Well truth be told I need one of those grids like for quilting, but that is so far down the list of priorities that it might not happen this year, lol.

Anyway, it's in the oven. Then I need to do the back and sides. And it all looked so pretteh that I made a pair of earrings too.

Will update later.

Also, the tutorial will be uploaded later in the afternoon. Sorry, but in about an hour or so I am going out, it's Sunday and beautiful and sunny and upper 70s. So just please be patient and enjoy your Memorial Day week-end.

7:00 pm update

I really can't tell you exactly when the video will finish uploading. youtube doesn't say anything about remaining time. But by the snail speed it moves, maybe (and that's a maybe) around midnight?


So yes, a little bit after midnight, it was up




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.