Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Destash 1 June 2018






These are for now the packages for the first destash.
Yes, there will be more. I have a whole load of things that need to go as they take up a lot of room and I don't know if I'll be able to get to finish them and put them in the store, if I ever manage to get around and enable the store, that is.

So, shipping is included in the price for a small flat rate box, insured.
If you buy more than one item, I will try and see if the items in both packages fit in one box, or if they fit in a regular priority rate box that would be cheaper than a medium flat rate box. Trust me, I will try to find the cheapest shipping solution. And I will refund you the money if there are extra for the shipping. i.e. you buy 3 packages, normally the shipping would be $19, I manage to fit stuff in one medium flat rate box for $13.00, I refund you the $6, or if it fits in a regular priority mail for less, then whatever is the cost, what is extra I will refund you. I will send you the pdf with the USPS receipt so you can see  how much it was. You will also get a notification with the USPS tracking number.


VERY IMPORTANT.
If you are an international buyer, let me know ahead of time. For the quantity of items of a package, the shipping cost may be anywhere from $13.50 to $25.00. I will put the item on hold, you email me your address, I will weigh the item and go on the price calculator of USPS, and tell you exactly how much it is. Then I can simply send you a Paypal invoice for $27 +whatever the shipping cost difference is.

These will be up for 48 hours. After which I will take them down and bring up 0 more. What is left will be distributed in the future packages.
Destashes are NOT refundable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.