Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Mokume gane part 4


So that one is up. I'm still working on stuff but I'm starting to get tired.

As I said in the tutorial, not sure if I will be doing the 3d effects first or a couple jewelry pieces. I am running out of places to put the mokume gane veneers, and they might start getting dry.

I also do have some other things to do - nothing pertaining to the polymer clay world, just some official paperwork that has to be done but it stresses me out and stress makes me more tired.

Aren't you tired yet of hearing me complaining that I'm tired? Tehehe.

Check this Russian artist out. Her dragons are exquisite

Secret Jar

Oh yes and here's the tutorial


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.