Sunday, September 10, 2017

Bummer...


Well, I worked today on part 3 of the mokume gane tutorial.

Unfortunately, a  brief power outage made me lose the footage of the first part of the video. I tried and tried and tried to recover the file (usually when the computer shuts down unexpectedly and you were just taping and hadn't saved the video, the file is damaged) but it was impossible - I only recovered about the first 1/3 of it which still made it unusable for the purpose of the tutorial.

So, I am finishing the part 3 only with the second part of the video. I will be re-doing that first part and make it in part 4. Maybe it's better this way, as part 3 with that first part would have been about 40 minutes long. Now we have a part 3 of about 15 minutes and we'll have a part 4 of about 25 minutes.

Yes, there will be a part 5 too. And then there will also be pieces made with all those pretty mokume gane veneers and at least one of them will be combined with some translucent canes.

So. I will be finishing this part 3 and posting it tonight. Because tomorrow I have a dr. visit, so probably I'll be super-tired by the time I get back home, so the part 4 won't happen til Tuesday.

I'll update this later with the link to the
video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.