Thursday, August 10, 2017

Today - the Stroppel canes

So today's tutorial is about the Stroppel canes. I think it's scheduled to be published at 8 am CDT
Then for tomorrow morning will be how to make two pretty pieces with these canes. Two pendants. Actually one turned in a kind of a necklace but oh well. I might even change the other one into a necklace, who knows what new ideas I get if I look at that pendant for 4 minutes haha

Anyway, I woke up close to 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I woke up due to noisy storm.
No this time there was no danger just lots and lots and lots of thunder. And of course Seamus got scared and I had to go and pick him up and hold him

I'm finally getting back to being sleepy,so I think I will try to sleep at least a couple more hours. I will update this later or do another post.

Until the tutorial gets published, here, feast your eyes. I think these canes came up gorgeous, and the small square one with black wrapping looks like a sur-realistic painting in miniature. I should put it up for doll house miniaturists to make decos for dollhouses out of it.

Update 7:30 pm

So lost internet connection while I was sleeping in the morning. So the video, even after it was fully downloaded got stuck in processing. So I went ahead and re-uploaded it. Now my voice got stripped from the second part of the video.

So I am uploading it for the third time.

I'm telling you, if I need to spend a month re-uploading this video over and over, I will do it. I start suspecting youtube throttling me because I got over 2k subscribers now and I'm not monetizing my channel (aka not playing any of those pesky ads that annoy everybody, and there are no ads on my video pages either).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.