Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Patchwork bracelet

I will try to do that today. In the meanwhile, I will post soon here the remaining three canes for the patchwork. There will be enough left so you can make a necklace, earrings, or another cuff if you want.

Talking cuffs - I will be posting a review on the EasyCuffs of Tiny Pandora in a few. I find them absolutely a treasure. They're so light to handle and save so much time. I think I'll soon be on a roll of making bracelets - especially with Halloween coming and - yes, I will be uploading a lot of tutorials on Halloween canes and jewelry.

Anyway, back to work. You want those canes tutorials before making the bracelet, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.