Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th and sorry for delays in uploading

Unfortunately due to weather I wasn't able to upload anything new yesterday. Heck, I wasn't even able to finish taping.
We had one of those storm systems that all of a sudden decided to get pissed off. So from a nice calm rain that we were expecting, we got slammed with the full extent of severe storms.

I tried. I swear, I tried. But when it got to the point that the power was flickering every minute and my desktop got restarted 4 times in a row, I decided that I'd rather have that desktop for a while and not let it get fried. Also, due to that, I wasn't able to bake either so couldn't go forward with stuff to have it at least ready for this morning.

I did the baking this morning, but unfortunately, I have to leave the house in about an hour. And I need to get ready. So there is no time for me to finish something properly. Honestly I even thought of shooting something live real quick, so I wouldn't have to bother with the editing part and it would be directly uploaded by youtube, but then I realized that 1. that would make me not be able to get ready properly for leaving the house and 2. that I would rather show you guys something pretty not done in a hurry.

Good news is that I finished the carnelian tests so I'm ready to go ahead and shoot the tutorial, hopefully today.

The one I was going to upload yesterday is about doing brocade effect using hidden magic technique. I am sure you will love it. I made a bangle as finished product but, again, due to storms, I still have one edge to put on it and bake, but that should be done while I'm editing the video about it. So hopefully that one should be posted tonight.

And I had such great hopes! I was even going to make a "4th of July" pendant, but that of course, went down the drain due to weather.

I did waste all morning yesterday because I had a memory blackout and couldn't find my pain pills for hours. By the time I got them, the storm was about an hour away.

So, have a happy 4th of July, and if you're not in the US, it doesn't matter. Just celebrate with us. It's a big world and if we all celebrate with everybody else we'll be in an eternal celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.