Monday, July 24, 2017

Grrrr facebook

Ok, I did quite a bit today. My house starts looking normal again. I didn't escape the nap bug but I only napped for about an hour and a half then was able to get back up and do more things.

Unfortunately I wasted all the late afternoon with facebook. Because I discovered - due to someone messaging me - that actually the shop on facebook... wasn't working. I went ahead and asked a few friends to test, and it was the same to all. I even got a few screen shots from them.

So after unsuccessfully tweaking and testing and pulling my hair, I gave up on selling on facebook. I re-opened the online store. Good thing I had only de-activated the products I had uploaded there, and didn't uninstall the website. Now I have to upload all that was loaded on facebook. So much time wasted.

Facebook is getting worse and worse as it's getting bigger and bigger. Not sure if I've ever wrote about this, but about 3 years ago, it started showing me as posting from Toledo, OH. I had to go to every post and change the location. I checked my profile, checked my settings, everything was ok and showing Oklahoma City, OK. I sent them a ticket. Got the automated reply "thank you we'll work on it". Three years and over a dozen tickets later, they're still "working on it". And I can't even see local events, because when I click on events it takes me to ... events in Toledo, OH.

So, yeah, so much time wasted. At least I caught up a little and the damage was fixed. Not for the past though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.