Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Tutorial - use your scrap canes for "Hidden magic"

So yes. The story.

I am working on a piece that is (well, will be when it's done) named "Caribbean dreams". On it there's a segment made with the hidden magic technique - I couldn't find a better solution to show - yanno, ocean, algae, lagoon, that kind of thing.
As I was searching in my drawer for some little zipper bags my eyes fell on one of my scrap canes ziploc bags. In it, the only flower cane I've made in the last few months. The pansies one - yes I know that tutorial never came to be. What do you want, I am not very fond of making flowers. Yet.

And as I was looking at it, I realized that it can be used in Hidden magic. That ANY can that has skinner blend/ikat can be used in Hidden magic.

So I made a tutorial.

There ya go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.