Saturday, June 17, 2017

PolyFast review

Well it goes like this.

You know I kept saying that I was going to do a Poly Fast review sometime in the near future.

Well this morning one of my subscribers suggested to attach a piece of felt to the velcro and try and see if I can buff with the PolyFast. And it worked!

 So that got me all excited so instead of anything else I went ahead and did the PolyFast review this morning and bumped the other tutorials a day off.

 In other breaking news, what would you think about once a week a tutorial about making an awesome looking pendant using very simple things and techniques, I mean, besides the needed polymer clay? Huh? Huh? Yeah, I think I might do that.

Today's plan:

 - thrift store (and maybe garage sales) treasure hunting.
- continue making the Lalique inspired thing. I have been experimenting on the central female silhouette. Two things are for sure: 1 I need to use translucent Pardo for the sculpting of it too, not just for the other components. It will be covered in gold mica powder anyway, and that's the only Pardo I have. But definitely Pardo is the only one that can keep the details that I need. and 2. For the first time in a long time I had to use a magnifying glass to do it. I didn't do that since I was sculpting those 1" baby fairies and I needed the magnifying glass to do their toenails and fingernails.
- Maybe start working already on the "Clay with me Sunday" thing. We'll see the response to the poll at the end of the faux jade tutorial.

This is today's tutorial (yes I waited to post this blog entry until it was uploaded)


Ok and a quick DIY tutorial





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.