Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Dragon's eye. Really, dragon's eye

Sorry. It was just taking for ever last evening and I was way too tired so I interrupted the upload and went to bed. I had sleeping issues in the last few days, so I kind of slept since 8 pm last evening til 4 am this morning - with short interruptions.

But after I had coffee, I actually divided the dragon's eye pendant tutorial video in two parts. The first one is almost finished uploading (about 30 minutes? hopefully?) and I'll start uploading the second one right after the first one is done.

Here's the teaser - the final product



And I still have to mow the back and the dog run.

update 11:00-ish am

Done the dog run

Part one is uploaded


Second part is up too



2 comments:

  1. I really like your projects, but You sped up the video so much, it is hard to follow what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I speed it up so the upload wouldn't take ages. You just have to go to the little gear to the bottom right, and then select a slower speed to play the video in that spot..

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.