Thursday, September 21, 2017

Busy-website-tutorials-lots of stuff


Sorry for not posting for a few days. I've been very very busy and trying to do many things while battling the fatigue. As I wrote in my past entry I had a lot on my plate. I started slowly getting the issues solved

Paperwork for the probate has been mailed.

Video recording software glitch has not been solved yet.

I did manage to wipe the old glitchy platform and rebuilt the website from zero. It's far from done, but for now there is a section that has some information for beginners. Still far from being finished, but it's a start.

I have a lot more to add, of course. But it's a lot to write and a lot of coding.

I did install the online store part but it's not set up yet. Hopefully in a couple of days. It will take a few days, definitely, to upload all the pieces I have for sale and the paid tutorials (the ones that are done, of course)

I am also going to install a photo gallery as well as the possibility that you leave comments on the site.

There will be a member area as well for my sponsors. No more having to deal with the whims of youtube and facebook.

Look out for a few tutorials on youtube that don't seem to be tying in to anything, just put out there - they are not.

I have posted the part 1 of "how to create wearable art". Well, all of these tutorials that follow will be necessary to create an element of one of the three necklaces. Also, for elements for pieces of the other mokume gane techniques that I have posted to date.

Also almost done with the series of tutorials for my sponsors for the month of September.

So yes, I have been very busy.  You are in for a lot of surprises, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! It will be posted after I review it.
I am sorry but I have to moderate comments due to spam.